Wine Storage began in the underground caves of Europe. These caves provided the consistent storing conditions that allowed wine to age at an elegant pace. By convention, these
conditions have become the standard for modern wine cellars: 55-58 degrees and 55-65% relative humidity.
Our wine cellar refrigeration systems maintain these ideal conditions, gracefully aging your wines, then keeping them at their peak for years to come.
EXTREMES - Nothing is more detrimental to your wine than extreme heat or cold.
DAILY CHANGES - As the temperature rises, your bottle of wine expands; but, the wine expands up to seven times more than the glass bottle. This process creates pressure,
which forces wine out of the bottle. When the bottle cools a vacuum forms, which sucks oxygen rich air into the bottle. Ullage is the oxygen
free air within the bottle. Unregulated, rapid temperature fluctuations prematurely age and deteriorate your wine.
HUMIDITY - 55-65% is the ideal humidity range for stable wine aging. Humidity levels of 80% or higher will
cause mold to form and rot the labels. Lower levels will increase the amount of ullage forming in the bottle and will dry-out the glue beneath
WINE BREATHES- Wine breathes through the cork and ages in the process. Environmental changes (fluctuations in temperature and humidity) accelerate the aging process. Excessive oxidation causes the wine to become bitter, as it would in a glass overnight. Wine requires oxidation to mature; but, it must be regulated to assure adverse conditions do not affect the aging of your wine. The pace of breathing is faster at higher temperatures and slower at lower temperatures.
- CELLAR PRO 3000S MINI SPLIT
- Up to 600 Cu. Ft. Capacity (1/4 Ton Nominal)
- Engineered to operate in interior and external environments (0°F to 110°F)
- For temperatures below 40°F, our compressor heater modification is requred
- Schraeder Valve for Refrigerant Charge (R134A) and Superheat Adjustment
- Multiple Knock-Outs and Access Points
- Expansion Valve and Liquid Line Solenoid Valve (optional) come Factory Installed
- Choice of Single or Dual Power Supplies for Evaporator and Condenser Units
- Choice of Electronic or Valve Control for Condensing Unit
- Evaporator and Condensing Unit are Factory Pressurized and Shipped with Dry Nitrogen
- High-Performance Condensing Unit
- Variable Speed Evaporator Fan for Super-Quiet Operation or Max Performance
- Oversized Coated Evaporator Coils
- Adjustable Humidity Control via Digital Display
- 1/2" ID Drain Line
- 53 Decibels at Low Fan Speed (Evaporator)
- Electronic Thermostat, Digital LED Display and Audible/Visual Alarms
- Auto-Defrost Cycle
- Sight Glass and Liquid Line Filter/Drier
- Oversized Receiver for Long Line Sets
- Line-sets can run up to 100 equivalent feet (and up to 30 vertical feet)
- Adjustable Low Ambient Fan Cycling Control
- Auto Reset High Pressure Switch
- Compatible with a Dedicated 15-Amp Circuit
- Optional Bottle Probe
- Optional Outdoor Cover
- ETL Tested and Certified (UL Standards) (PENDING)
- Warranty:5-Year Limited Warranty (SPLIT Series) - All Parts and Labor! (Best Warranty in the business)
Split Systems: For five years from the date of purchase, your CellarPro warranty covers the internal compressor if it proves to be defective in materials or workmanship. In addition, for two years from the date of original delivery, your CellarPro warranty covers all parts and labor to repair or replace any components in the wine cooling unit that prove to be defective in materials or workmanship. The warranty will not be activated until the Support and Data Service Sheet has been completed and submitted to CellarPro. <br>The warranty period starts from the time of purchase, regardless of the time of activation.
For all products covered by the terms of this warranty, CellarPro will repair or replace the original cooling unit with a new or refurbished cooling unit and, once replaced, the original cooling unit must be returned to CellarPro.
All service provided by CellarPro under the above warranty must be performed by CellarPro or a designated repair facility unless otherwise specified by CellarPro. Purchaser is responsible for shipping the wine cooling unit to and from CellarPro or to and from a designated repair facility, and for removing and reinstalling the wine cooling unit from the wine cellar.
The limited warranty applies only to wine cooling units purchased from the factory or an authorized dealer. Damage caused by others or by any cause beyond the control of CellarPro, shall not be considered defects in material or workmanship and are not covered by the warranty. The limited warranty does not cover any parts or labor to correct any defect caused by negligence, commercial use, accident, or improper use, maintenance, installation, service or repair.
For Specific Cellar Pro Warranty Information click here
***SHOP CART WILL SHOW TOTAL SHIP PRICE AS COST LESS $52.99 TO REFLECT EXTRA WEIGHT SHIPPING
(example $788 Total=$735.01+$52.99 = $699+$89 Shipping=$788 TOTAL)***
All Split Systems Liquid Bottle Probe Option ADD $99.00
1 Digital temperature control based on liquid temperature
2 Jack plugs directly into the face of the wine cooling unit
3 Rubber bottle stopper fits most wine bottles; prevents spills and leaks